Start-Up Valley, a new initiative by CEMATEX, spotlights companies in its early stages of development with new and game changing solutions and technologies to support and inspire innovation for the textile, garment and fashion industry.
Transformation is more critical than ever, and ITMA is excited to put start-ups on the largest global stage in the textile industry to share their latest services and innovations, as we drive the industry forward together for a more digitalised and sustainable future.
We invite you to join the industry professionals at ITMA 2023 in Milan, a global hub of fashion, and garment manufacturing, to help truly transform the world of textiles and put your company on the map.
Application for participation at the Start-Up Valley and the CEMATEX Start-Up Grant closes on 30 June 2022.
• At the Heart of the Textile and Garment Industry Since 1951
• Size Does Matter
• World’s Only Exhibition Covering the Entire Value Chain
• A Reputation for Quality
• Real Deals are Clinched Onsite
Eligible start-ups can apply for the CEMATEX Start-Up Grant. It covers 100% of the stand rental fee (EUR235 per sqm, including Rho City Tax and SIAE fee), special design stand and fittings, LED screen and entitlements such as:
• Business matching
• Cleaning of stand
• Exhibitor company digital listing
• Exhibitor badges
• Invitation to networking reception
To be eligible, you must be able to show:
• That your innovation or product must be within ITMA 2023’s Index of Products
• Your business has been incorporated for not more than 8 years
• Has either generated revenue for at least a year or raised capital from investors or grants from other incubator programmes
Submission Documents Required
• Investor and sales pitches (compulsory)
• Patents filed (if any)
• Awards won (if any)
• List of reference partners (if possible)
Here’s what our selection panel will be looking for:
• Environmental, economic and/or disruptive impact, a gamechanger for the textile world
• Scalability of your solution or product
• Relevance to ITMA theme “Transforming the World of Textiles”, and the 4 trending topics namely Advanced Materials, Innovative Technologies, Automation and Digital Future, Sustainability and Circularity
• Reference partners to institutions, associations, or commercial partners (if any)
• Substantial innovative and intellectual content for your products and/or services and applications (please share any patents, if available)
• Any awards won. We love to hear success stories!
Online application will commence from 18 January - 30 June 2022.
Successful applicants will be advised by 28 October 2022.
CEMATEX is excited to launch the Start-Up Valley initiative to attract innovative young companies to ITMA 2023. As the largest textile technology exhibition attracting leading textile and garment manufacturers from around the world, ITMA offers start-ups a useful platform to put their innovations in front of a global audience, to find investors and collaborators and to leverage industry connections and professional networks.
Be a part of the ITMAnetwork and stay up-to-date with news and developments in ITMA and the textile and garment industry.
Get exclusive access to customised content, past event highlights, post-show magazine, and speakers presentations.
Tailor what you receive from us at any time, or unsubscribe, should you wish.